Fabulous Executive Family Home in Premium Position
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious executive residence enjoys an enviable cul-de-sac position, and has been meticulously maintained by the original owners. Architect designed and then custom built by Kerdic Homes in 2000 to the current owner's specifications, this is a true one-owner home and will impress even the fussiest buyers!
• Five built-in bedrooms, with the master and three other very spacious bedrooms upstairs, and a fifth built-in bedroom downstairs. The master, and two of the other bedrooms have walk-in robes and air-conditioning, and the master also has a very spacious ensuite with spa bath, and it opens to the wrap-around verandah
• Generous living areas, including separate formal lounge and dining rooms, plus spacious open plan family / meals area adjacent to the kitchen, plus an upstairs family room which opens to the front wrap-around verandah
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and ducted canopy rangehood, a breakfast bar, abundant drawers and cupboards, walk-in pantry and picture windows overlooking the back yard
• The downstairs living areas flow to a wonderful north facing outdoor entertaining area (under the main roof) with an in-ground salt water pool, and plenty of garden and lawn areas
• This house sits on a huge 900 square metre allotment at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by similar premium quality executive family homes
• This home also features ducted vacuuming, and a 5 kW solar electricity system, screens all round (Crimsafe, security and fly screens), and sarking and batts insulation in the ceiling and Whirlybirds on the roof. The home is of brick veneer construction, with a timber frame and Colourbond roof. This property was not flood affected in 2011 (no flooding anywhere in this street, which is well above all recorded flood levels)
• Rent Appraisal $750 to $800 per week, with strong demand from excellent tenants for properties of this calibre (however this property has never been rented, and has been owner-occupied by the one family since new)
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $509.78 per quarter, plus services
The owners are empty nesters, and are downsizing; NOW is your opportunity to secure one of Westlake's very best properties. Inspections by private appointment only - please SMS, phone or email the agent to arrange your inspection time.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.