Stunning Executive Residence on 2,708m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you've been dreaming of an idyllic home away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia but still in an exclusive neighborhood with privacy and security - but without the exhausting maintenance of an acreage property ... then your wait is over!
This unique and very special property comprises a spacious home, not quite 3 years old, beautifully appointed and in immaculate condition throughout, situated in a gated community of only 12 similar quality properties, and with over 3 hectares of private bush land, billabongs and wildlife (platypus, wallabies and abundant bird life).
• Four Spacious Bedrooms with built-in robes, including Master with gorgeous and spacious en-suite, separate powder room plus a home office and a study alcove.
• Generous living areas open from the entry vestibule which sets the tone for the whole home, a spacious lounge room with unobstructed views of the estate and common areas, main dining area with access to rear covered outdoor area, fully equipped media room (with Samsung HD TV and Bose Surround Sound Theatre System) and a separate parent's retreat (which could also be used as a nursery, library, additional study or living area).
• The stunning kitchen features Fisher & Paykel appliances, and includes a plumbed in refrigerator, 900 mm electric oven with 5-burner gas cook-top, steam oven and combi-oven (microwave/convection), stone bench tops with waterfall edge and breakfast bar, glass splash back and ducted range-hood.
• Additional features include French Oak timber flooring throughout, Daikin Ducted A/C 3 Zones, Haiku Ceiling Fans, 2.7 meter ceilings - insulated, double remote controlled lock-up garage, alarm system, water tank semi-submerged - 35,000 liters and a near-new Troy-Bilt ride-on mower.
• The private covered outdoor living/dining/entertaining area flows from the dining room, and enjoys an easterly aspect which fully capitalizes on the beautiful rural vista.
• This 2,708 square meter allotment (well over half an acre) is located in "The Retreat" - a private gated community of only 12 homes designed for maximum privacy and security, yet located just 20 minutes from Main Beach, 30 minutes from Coolangatta Airport and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD. Close proximity to Theme Parks, Coomera
Railway Station, proposed Westfield Shopping Centre and excellent private and public schools are just minutes away.
• Gold Coast City Council Rates approximately $1,679.00 per year, plus services, with community levies for "The Retreat" just $2,630 per year (to cover the cost of the remote controlled entry gate, private roads, common fences, maintenance of the 3 hectares of shared bush land and estate improvements etc)
Directions (from Brisbane): Take Exit 54 off the Pacific Motorway, turn right at the overpass onto Days Road, then immediately after you have crossed the Motorway, turn left into Abraham Road and continue for approximately 2 kms and turn left into Brygon Creek Drive. "The Retreat" at 239 Brygon Creek Drive is approximately 200 meters from roundabout - an exclusive gated enclave of just 12 homes set in 6.91 hectares of beautiful natural bush land, Brygon Creek, ponds and selectively cleared home-sites (averaging 2600 sqm each). Once you have entered The Retreat immediately turn left, then right, and House - Number 8 is on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Media Room
- Parents Retreat
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.