Lovely Home with Pool and Just One Neighbour Adjacent Park!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
When a quiet position surrounded by parklands is important to you, you will be delighted with this beautiful home, with lovely spacious rooms and a fantastic pool, you will really enjoy living here!
• Three built-in bedrooms, all with ceiling fans walk-in robe and ensuite to master
• Spacious lounge room will accommodate the largest of lounge settings
• Separate tiled dining area, plenty of room for lots of dinner party guests
• Modern kitchen with gas cook-top, functional bathroom and ensuite
• Stunning, ultra low-maintenance, in-ground salt water pool, party light and Pool Safety Certificate
• Lovely outdoor entertaining area, under the main roof, plus a courtyard area
• Elevated 450 sqm block with just one neighbour (parkland over the back fence), with a
good patch of grass for kids (or pets) to run and play
• Extras include a single lock-up garage, fly screens and security screens
• This beautiful home is located in an established area of Springfield, just one kilometre from Springfield Fair shopping centre, and 1.5 km from both Woodcrest College and Staines Memorial College. Excellent public schools are within easy reach, as is the Centenary Highway and Ipswich and Logan Motorways (access to Ipswich, Gold Coast and Brisbane)
• Rent potential around $400 per week - if you are an investor buyer, please ask for a copy of our Property Management Services Booklet!
• Ipswich City Council rates approximately $365 per quarter, plus services
• If you are travelling using satellite navigation, please navigate to Zircon Street, Springfield - then turn right into Pearl Circuit. Many of the GPS and navigators incorrectly show Pearl Circuit as being directly accessible from Old Logan Road
This home invites you to make it your own ... some fresh paint, and perhaps updating the floor and window coverings, will freshen the home up and make it perfect for you! The owner has relocated and must sell her Brisbane property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.