The PERFECT Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This very attractive high-set homes offers everything today's family seeks ... generous spaces across both levels, with renovated kitchen and bathrooms, and wonderful outdoor spaces.
• Upstairs offers three bedrooms, all with good carpets, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioner, plus an additional 4th bedroom underneath (2.34 metre ceiling height)
• Living areas across both levels, with timber floors to the spacious main lounge and dining room upstairs (both opening through timber doors to front and rear decks), and a flexible rumpus / play room downstairs which also opens to a covered outdoor area
• Renovated kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances (including wall oven and separate grill, ducted rangehood, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher), plenty of cupboards and a breakfast bar
• The main bathroom upstairs features tumbled marble tiles and a frameless glass shower, and a separate toilet. The second bathroom downstairs is "as new" and there is definitely the opportunity here for "granny flat" style accommodation
• The Council approved rear deck provides living and dining space with wonderful views and breezes, with privacy screens - beautiful for year-round outdoor entertaining and relaxing
• Extras includes screens and security screens, 2kW solar electricity system, near new electric hot water system, children's fort, large shed and oversize double lock-up garage (both remote) with drive-through access on one side to the back yard (great for trailers, etc).
• Fantastic 614 square metre allotment, facing north, in a quiet street - easy walk to local shops and Middle Park State School, and close to bus stops
• Rent Appraisal $520 - $550 per week
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $385.26 per quarter, plus services
Family homes with all these features rarely become available and are highly sought after when they are in such a great location as this - the flexibility of the downstairs rooms allow families to use the rooms underneath for different purposes as their requirements change.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.