GREAT LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is the perfect opportunity you really shouldn't miss. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in a much sought-after neighbourhood, 7 Malu Street presents the perfect opportunity for an astute buyer looking to invest in their family's future.
A comfortable and spacious residence with a particular focus on its size, this lovely five bedroom home has room for even the biggest of families with multiple living areas for both privacy and pleasure.
On entering you are met by the feature sunken lounge with open fire place, bay windows and air-conditioning. Flowing from the formal dining area is a spacious modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, electric cook top, wall oven and dishwasher.
The large rumpus room is tiled and opens to the covered patio entertaining area with a particular focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living by the pool. Also on this level is the 5th bedroom or the perfect home office.
The upper level offers 4 spacious bedrooms all with fans and built-ins, master with ensuite, air conditioning and large walk in robe with laundry chute. Main bathroom features a separate shower, bath and separate toilet.
Set on a fully fenced 660m2 low maintenance block and complete with an in ground swimming pool, this family home has it all.
Conveniently located within the catchment area for Good News Lutheran and Jamboree Heights State School and also easy walking distance to these schools, transport, shops, and parks.
Packed with extra features to make your lifestyle comfortable an inspection is a must to appreciate all that this home has to offer!
• Freshly laid carpet upstairs and stairways
• 5 large bedrooms
• Huge master with ensuite, WIR, laundry chute and air con
• All bedrooms upstairs include fans and built ins
• Separate formal and informal Dining
• Separate large Rumpus- /Media room with built in 7 speaker sound system and air con
• Formal sunken lounge with fire place and air con
• Split system air-conditioning
• Pergola/Patio with established gardens
• Insulated ceilings
• Bathroom with Bath and Shower
• Plumbing for refrigerator
• 3 WC
• Easy to maintain gardens with Natives, Exotics and enclosed lawn
• In ground salt water swimming pool
• Large double remote lock up garage with built in work bench and storage
• Restored tiled roof with heat reflective paint
• Security screens on doors & windows
• LAN cabling (phone and internet) and TV antennae points in all the bedrooms and lounge rooms to take advantage of the available NBN.
• Fully fenced yard front and rear
• Unlimited Storage
• Garden shed
• 1.2kW Solar electricity
• 3200 ltr Water tank
• 660m2 block
Please call Team Paterson to arrange a viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.