The PERFECT Middle Park Starter!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are in the market for an entry-level property in a beautiful Middle Park location, you will be thrilled with this lovely home!
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and all with good carpets
• Separate spacious lounge room plus a tiled dining area adjacent to the kitchen which opens to a lovely large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Recently renovated kitchen with freestanding stainless steel oven, breakfast bar and abundant cupboards
• Gorgeous "as new" bathroom, fully tiled, with separate toilet
• Beautiful back yard with a children's fort, sandpit and swing - plenty of grass for children or pets to run and play, and beautiful easy-care established gardens to enjoy
• Extras include a large split-system reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge room, which effectively cools (or heats) all living/dining areas plus the bedrooms if required, spacious laundry with linen cupboard, broom cupboard and overhead cupboards, large carport and a garden shed
• Beautifully situated 608 square metre allotment, facing east, in a fantastic street - short distance from Middle Park State School and Park Village Shopping Centre, with the bus not far away. No encumbrances or easements on the property.
• Rent Appraisal around $430 per week, with strong demand from quality tenants for properties of this calibre in this location!
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $400.45 per quarter, plus services
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.