Fantastic Family-Friendly Home on 701m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an ideal floor plan for families and a convenient - yet quiet - location, there's everything to love and every reason to buy this sensational property!
• Four built-in bedrooms, two with split system air-conditioners and two with ceiling fans, including a King size master bedroom with spotless ensuite and large walk-in robe, all with near new carpets
• Separate lounge room at the front of the home, with near new carpets
• Spacious air-conditioned open plan family - meals area opening to the huge rear patio (approx 11.3 x 3.6 metres, fully Council approved) and the big back yard - plenty of room for children (or pets) to run and play, and room for a pool as well!
• Modern kitchen with 3 year old Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and room for a large refrigerator
• Extras include fresh paint, near new carpets, security screens throughout, tinted front windows, 3 split-system air-conditioners, electronic security alarm, Termimesh termite barrier (this house has never been attacked by termites), two double linen cupboards, large laundry with plenty of cupboards, and a double remote-controlled lock-up garage
• Elevated 701 sqm block on the high side of the street, surrounded by modern family homes in The Woods, one of Forest Lake's most popular precincts
• Rent appraisal around $480 to $500 per week, with strong demand from quality tenants for homes of this calibre
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $326 per quarter, plus services
The owner is downsizing - NOW is your opportunity to purchase this much-loved and meticulously maintained family home. DO NOT DELAY as properties as good as this are snapped up quickly!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.