Beautifully Presented Spacious Family Home on 760m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With heaps of room for all the kids and all the pets as well, you'll never want to leave 33 Tropical Drive! Generous living and dining areas, 4 spacious bedrooms plus a study, and with the garage also set up for use as either a double side-by-side remote controlled garage; or a screened-in extra rumpus area, make this property stand out from others in this price range. Only 10 years old an in excellent condition throughout, we are sure that an inspection will impress!
• Four spacious built-in bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with air-conditioning, fitted walk-in robe and large ensuite with built-in storage PLUS a study which would be large enough for a double bed and free-standing wardrobe if a fifth bedroom is required
• Separate lounge room and dining room (currently used as a homework area), plus spacious open plan air-conditioned family and meals areas adjacent to the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining area ... partly tiled and under the main roof, and partly pebbled ... perfect for all-weather furniture around a fire pit!
• Modern kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop and ducted canopy rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher, appliance cupboard, plumbing for refrigerator, electric oven and breakfast bar
• Extra features include bamboo flooring throughout (no carpets - perfect for allergy sufferers), security screens to all doors and windows plus an electronic security alarm system (can be monitored if required, but will operate without monitoring), 1.5 kW solar electricity system, water tank, large sand pit and fitted fly screens to the outside of the garage door which can easily be permanently removed to return the garage to use as a garage.
• 760 square metre allotment with a very large fenced side/back yard ... plenty of room to build a pool and still have heaps of yard to run and play!
• Fantastic quiet location, off Rudyard Street, surrounded by modern family homes and in the catchment for Forest Lake State School
• Rent Appraisal around $480 to $520 per week, with strong demand from quality tenants for properties of this calibre (this home is currently owner occupied)
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $366.30 per quarter, plus services
The Sellers are relocating to an acreage property and this beautiful home MUST BE SOLD! DO NOT DELAY - this is an exceptional property and is priced right for a quick sale.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.