Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The PERFECT Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Absolutely everything about this home is perfect!!! Fully renovated with ducted air-conditioning and located in a quiet cul-de-sac, with generous indoor/outdoor living/dining areas and spacious bedrooms - the presentation is perfect and you won't find a better property in this price range!!!
• Four spacious built-in bedrooms (master measures 4.2 x 4 metres with study nook, custom fitted walk-in-robe and beautiful ensuite), very generous fitted built-ins to Beds 2, 3 and 4, and brand new carpets to all bedrooms. All bedrooms are located privately away from the living areas.
• Beautifully spacious lounge-dining room located separately at the front of the house, featuring bay window and brand new carpet, with new timber floors through the entry, kitchen, family and meals areas
• Wonderful, huge outdoor entertaining area (approximately 50 sqm) and a lovely flat grassy back yard for children to run and play, with low maintenance and easy care gardens
• Stunning contemporary kitchen with abundant cupboards, large pantry, stone benchtop with undermount sink and flexi-spray tap, and brand new appliances (oven, cooktop, ducted rangehood and dishwasher)
• Extras include Mitsubishi Inverter 4-zone ducted air-conditioning system, ducted vacuum system, security screens to doors and windows, large linen and laundry cupboards, ceiling batt insulation, double remote-controlled lock-up garage, water tank, garden shed and lockable side gates
• Elevated 710 square metre allotment, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with quality executive homes in the street, and with plenty of room and easy access for construction of a future pool if desired
• Easy walking distance of Park Village Shopping Centre, Good News Lutheran School and Jamboree Heights State School (and in the catchment), close to bus and just a short drive to Mt Ommaney Centre, train stations (Wacol and Darra) and easy access to major arterial roads (Centenary Highway, Western Freeway, Ipswich Road, Ipswich & Logan Motorways)
• There was no flooding to this street or this property in 2011, and there are no easements or encumbrances on the title
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $510 per quarter, plus services
This home has been freshly painted throughout, and the meticulous owners have paid attention to every detail in the renovation of this property - you will be delighted at the quality, size and style of this exceptional home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
710m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.