Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
It would be hard to beat this property in this price range! Beautifully located in a quiet street, there's everything to love and every reason to buy 5 Port Street!
* Three carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in robes, and the master with air-conditioning
* Spacious air-conditioned tiled lounge room, dining area and kitchen
* Very tidy bathroom, spacious internal laundry and separate toilet
* Extras include a remote controlled tandem lock-up carport which can double as an outdoor entertaining area, security screens, a garden shed and new Colourbond fencing to one side
* Elevated 646 square metre allotment, facing east, in a lovely quiet street The front door faces north, as it is located on the side of the property
* Rent appraisal around $400 per week
* Brisbane City Council rates approximately $444.93 per quarter, plus services
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
646m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.