Spacious Family Home on 550m² With Huge Shed
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will be delighted with the lovely location in "The Woods", as well as the features, size and style of this home ... truly a property to tick all your boxes! The owners are relocating interstate and MUST SELL this one-owner home!
• Four bedrooms, master with spotless ensuite bathroom and large built-in robes
• Generous living and dining areas include a separate L-shaped lounge and dining room at the front of the homewith carpeted floors; and a spacious reverse cycle air-conditioned and tiled family/meals area opening to an outdoor entertaining area at the side of the home
• Spotless kitchen with electric appliances, provision for a dishwasher and a huge 3-door pantry cupboard
• Extra features include a large linen cupboard, a huge shed, approximately 6m x 3.5m, with both single and double door access, security screens, double lock-up garage, spacious internal laundry (plenty of room for a second fridge), a Kordon physical termite barrier (this house has not been attacked by termites at any time) and a great back yard - plenty of room for kids or pets, and room for a pool as well!
• Elevated 550 square metre block in a great street
• Rent Appraisal around $420 per week, with strong demand from quality tenants for homes like this one!
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $336 per quarter, plus services
When position is important, you will be impressed with the lovely location of 24 Benarkin Street. Located in a very quiet location in "The Woods", and within the catchment for Forest Lake State Schools (primary and secondary), you are only a few minutes from the Richlands Train Station and Forest Lake Shopping Centre.
550m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.