Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Calling All Home Buyers and Investors!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This beautifully renovated post war home is a perfect addition to your investment portfolio or your ticket into the housing market. With a bonus to sweeten the deal. Located opposite sporting fields and walking distance to the local shops and Silkstone Primary School.
The owners of this property want it sold ASAP! All offers taken into consideration!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal Laundry
- Single Dining Room
- Single Lounge Room
- 716m2 corner block, plenty of space for a trampoline, swing set, garden shed or pool!
- Views of sporting fields and carpark practically built for your housewarming party ;-)
So What's New?
Starting from the top, outside in-
- Freshly cleaned and painted roof
- Repaired/Replaced Gutters
- Outside of House Professionally Painted
- Gardens pruned, weeded and river stone and fresh hard wood bark laid
- Fresh Turf Laid to apply the finishing touch
- Fence repaired and painted
- Professionally installed concrete in secure outdoor area
Inside you'll find-
- Professionally painted ceilings and walls
- Laundry professionally relocated inside with new appliances and fittings
- New Toilet and vanity professionally installed
- New bathroom fittings
- New custom built bathroom cabinet storage by McColl Cabinets
- New lights fittings and fans throughout
- New plush carpet and flooring professionally installed
- New Blockout Curtains and rods
*All new quality bathroom and laundry installations purchased from Reece Plumbing.
Property has not been lived in since renovation.
Ipswich, Queensland's oldest provincial city, founded in 1902 is now Australia's fastest growing city in QLD. A community welcoming award-winning facilities and services, soon to come a $150 Million investment to create a world class active urban heart for Ipswich.
The City of Ipswich offers over 8,500 hectares of open space, with over 550 parks and reserves. Recreational parks to adventure parks with water play and even a zoo!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
716m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.