Large Lowset with Pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Upon arriving at this 4 bedroom much loved family home you are immediately drawn to the colourful easy care gardens and immaculate rendered exterior.
Four bedrooms, two living areas and a study with an adjoining rumpus/lounge room are only a few of the advantages that this home has to offer.
This easy care 802sqm block has manicured front & rear lawns and plenty of room to enjoy lots of family fun by the pool. In addition, this property offers an outdoor workshop, perfect for the home handyman. Also, tucked away in the back corner of the yard is a full-size garden shed with double doors for easy access.
The bathroom has a bath with shower and his n' hers vanities. All four bedrooms include built in robes with fans and the master having an ensuite.
Ideally located within 500m to Jindalee Golf Club, minutes to Mt Ommaney shopping centre, Curragundi Road shops and Looranah Street Shopping Centre (which includes; a medical centre, discount chemist, gym, IGA, fruit & veg shop, bakery, butcher, caf, Centenary Natural Therapies and more), Jindalee State School, Centenary State High School, Jindalee Swim Centre and public transport is just around the corner, yet the location is a nice quiet street with little through traffic. There is also very easy 2 way access to the Centenary Motorway.
- 4 Bedrooms all with fans and builtins
- 2 living areas with air conditioning
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Kitchen overlooking outdoor entertaining
- Bathroom with bath & his n' hers vanities
- Separate toilet
- Family room with air conditioning
- Separate Study
- Formal Dining
- Rumpus with airconditioning
- Internal laundry with twin sinks and wall space for dryer
- Spacious covered entertaining area with high gable roof
- Large in-ground swimming pool
- 2 Car carport
- Outdoor powered workshop with ventilation
- Double door Garden Shed
- Easy care manicured gardens & fully fenced yard
- Security screens throughout
- Fully rendered exterior
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.